Thursday, October 29, 2020

Personal Picks Episode Seven - Caring Not Scaring



A clown hands a child a balloon.

Twin girls play on their tricycles.

A little boy wears his Sunday best.

It is time for my personal picks.

Welcome to this episode of Personal Picks. It is Halloween time but, instead of giving you a scare, we are going to show some care by sharing some uplifting tracks.

 (You can check out this playlist on Spotify).

First up we have a track that always gets me in a dancing mood. Hail (hail). Come and get your love...

1) Come and Get Your Love - Redbone

2) DARE - Gorillaz

3) Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

4) I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty

5) Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

6) Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

7) The Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

8) Good As Gold (Stupid As Mud) - The Beautiful South

9) Take On Me - a-ha

10) Wake Up - Arcade Fire

Well I think it's time to for me to make some comfort food. While I'm busy making an omlette, check out these reviving reads and lightening looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment