Thursday, December 24, 2020

Personal Picks Episode Fifteen - Night

 



Shadows are falling.

Beware of darkness.

Look to the night sky.

It is time for my personal picks.

Welcome to this edition of Personal Picks. As it is Christmas Eve, it is all about the man in red tonight so I decided to go with the theme of "Night". I'm pretty happy with the selection and I think I'll have it on rotation for a while. One Direction's song in particular has become an ear worm but in a good way. Lots of my favourites made the list too. First up are my favourite super group singing about last night.

(You can check out this playlist on Spotify).

1. Last Night - Traveling Wilburys

2. Not Dark Yet - Bob Dylan

3. Beware Of Darkness - George Harrison

4. Here Comes the Night Time - Arcade Fire

5. Dancing In The Dark - Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, Von Smith

6. Nightswimming - R.E.M.

7. Because the Night - Bruce Springsteen

8. Night Fever - Bee Gees

9. Night Changes - One Direction

10. All Night Long (All Night) - Lionel Richie

Recommended reading: 30 Days Of Night

Recommended viewing: Night Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment