Thursday, December 17, 2020

Personal Picks Episode Fourteen - Irish Acts Through The Years

 



Oh me oh my!

I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I don't have to let it linger though.

It is time for my personal picks.

Welcome to this edition of Personal Picks. We are in that nostalgic time of year so I decided to pick some Irish songs from throughout the years. It was nice to rediscover some of these songs and I'll probably revisit the Irish in a later round of picks. Anyway, enjoy the nostalgia. 

(You can check out this playlist on Spotify).


1. You're A Good Looking Woman - Joe Dolan

2. Wednesday Week - The Undertones

3. Banana Republic - The Boomtown Rats

4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

5. This Is - Aslan

6. Orinoco Flow - Enya

7. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor

8. Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello (Petrol) - Something Happens

9. Linger - The Cranberries

10. Me And My Love - David Kitt

Recommended reading: At Swim Two Birds

Recommended viewing: Breakfast On Pluto, Handsome Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment